The main focus of my consultancy is on the following areas:
- Unix (IBM AIX, SUN Solaris, HP UX) and Linux: administration and support
- Script programming (Shell, Unix-Tools (sed, awk, lex, yacc ...), Perl, Python etc.)
- Information Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery - Setup of secure environments, server hardening
- Automation / process control of process flows in heterogeneous operating system environments with Unix, Linux, mainframes and MS Windows
- IBM Tivoli and Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) / Maestro process control, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), Software Distribution, TLL, ...
- Programming in the Internet (HTML, XML, Java, Java Script, CGI, Apache, Tomcat, Cocoon ...)
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MySQL)
Specific soft skills:
- calm and reasonable even in critical situations
- very high experience concerning work habits in highly sensitive projects (trading, banking, satellite earth stations)
- especially suited for technical work environments with a very low human-error tolerance due to concentrated and cautious performance and the experience in the above mentioned projects
- friendly appearance, very cooperative
- information exchange and mutual support in the team, absolute discretion outside work
- organisational skills gathered as founder and managing director of a limited liability company (GmbH), started in 1999, as well as by running a sole proprietorship and during two years apprenticeship at Bayerische Hypotheken- und Wechsel-Bank AG (certified)
- experience in implementation of frameworks, development of processes and procedures
Main consulting branches:
- eCommerce / trading / banking / insurances
IT Consulting for major clients and medium-sized business.
Specializing in Banking, Financial Services, Aerospace.